Okiok is releasing version 4.10.1 of S-Filer/Portal™.
This release fixes a few regressions introduced in version 4.10.0 and adds the new dynamic theme functionality for “Quick Send” uploads.
Add theme to use in upload API
Following the addition of the dynamic theme in the previous release, the API has been updated to include an additional parameter which indicates which theme should be used for notifications related to an upload. This is most useful for “Quick Send” functionality where the recipient is not a user of the platform and therefore couldn’t have a them set based on groups or other means.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- With the update of the SFTP library in 4.10.0, the processing model changed in that library changed and introduced a deadlock risk if the number of concurrent SFTP transfers in a single session exceeded the maximum number of threads that could be handled by the S-Filer Server. These two values can now be configured through Java system properties to ensure that this situation does not happen. The default values are also correct such that this deadlock does not happen.
- Fixed a long standing but elusive bug where under high load, some web services call would return “ConcurrentModificationException”. Since these calls are used internally be the web interface this bug could appear in any screen and resulted in the “Unexpected Error” message displayed. This bug also produced strange errors when performing filesystem operations in SFTP or FTPS.
- The REST web services were updated to be more “RESTful” with better usage of HTTP verbs and URLs.
- Fixed an escaping problem for communities with a quote in the name (ex: O’Leary) prevented the “Download All” and some management actions on the community in the web interface.
There are no known issues at this point.
This section describes an update from 4.10.0
- This update does involve database schema changes, make sure to backup the database before performing the update in the configuration interface
- This update does not changes UI themes
- This update does not change the email templates
- This update adds new optional configuration values in the wrapper.conf file. Contact Okiok support to set these values if you encounter the deadlock problem listed above.